DEVOTA'S BIG DAY-AWESOME

 WOW!I love the dress.Classic

Bride and Groom..blessings

Bridesmaids with the Bride and Groom..Nice one

 Am loving it..

 Bridesmaids from left,Rosemary,Nancy Sumary,K-Lyn,Nuru the Light,Hellen Kiwia,Fausta Shirima and Hellen Kiwia...Beautiful ladies

 Thats my Girl Mwamvita

 Aaaawwww...Nice Pic

we always laugh

 Dueces

 Kiki and Aysha

 With the Newlyweds..Lovely

Kiki and Miriam Odemba aka my mom

 With my girls..Love u all

 Happy people

 Sheria Ngowi and Miriam Odemba





 Jacqueline rocking her Kiki's Fashion dress..Hawt

 I love my Max Mara dress

 Dressed by Kiki's Fashion

 Beautiful People

 With my Capricon sister Lilian Aman

Mwamvita looking stunning in her BCBG dress and CL Shoes..

 Party People


I wish Devota and the husband all the best and a happy life in their new life,the wedding was very nice..God bless you two
Kiki

0 comments:

Post a Comment